Thinking about rebranding your organization? This NRC Health Symposium presentation can provide you with the insights you need to get started.
- Karen Browne, Vice President of Marketing & Communications, ChristianaCare
- Craig Fairfield, Managing Director, Wax Custom Communications
Rebranding with Love: How ChristianaCare Became the Most Improved Brand in the Nation
When it was time to rebrand the largest health system in Delaware, there was one word at the forefront – love. It’s a reflection of ChristianaCare’s core values and deeply held belief that health care is a partnership in which each party should feel respected and loved. By expanding on this endeavor with refreshed aesthetics and outreach, ChristianaCare’s brand perception rose from #157 to #43 in a single year, making it the most improved healthcare brand in the nation.
In this session you will:
- Learn how to overcome the unique challenges of rebranding a healthcare organization during and after a public health crisis that has eroded trust in providers
- Understand how to use big data and proprietary research to inform your strategy
- Learn how to motivate internal stakeholders to be the ambassadors of your rebranding efforts
- Understand why healthcare brands need to build a powerful emotional connection with those they serve
- Hear how to marry new graphics and a refreshed message to successfully rebrand an organization